Sunday, May 16, 2010

CONFUSE - Nuclear Addicts flexi

This is the one and the first noise releases that i got and absolutelty blow everything out of my house ha ha.I've received this from my pal from Japan,thanks a lot man,you really know what i loved.All tracks are awesome and for me their music is blend of Disorder's beat mixed with Japan's own extreme noise-core (of course) which is really gives a massive impact for me and for sure lots of others outside.Confuse really means a lot and written history in todays punk scene in Japan and worldwide and become one of the major inluences for the new generation of punk/noise-core.for me they're not only unique for its sound but also the songs title which is unique such 'Peoples Are Nuclear Poisoning',for me that's unique and i understand what they try to express,and of course me myself not so great in english haha.All songs in this ep was my favourite and fuckin heavy in its own way,anyway 'disaster' is my favourite one and the killer tracks for me.Beside 'Nuclear Addicts' there's some others Confuse's greatest releases such 'Spending Loud Night','Indignation','Contempt For The Authority & Take Off The Lie' and some others also compilations.lastly this ep really give impact in my life and change everything and that's why i publish its inside this blog for the first time as to show that i enjoyed and love it a lot.And of course this will be the permanent favourite of mine forever

No comments:

Post a Comment